How does a doorbell camera work in Prescott?
Daily deliveries have become routine for countless people thanks to the rise of online shopping. You appreciate the ease of having goods left right in front of your door, but there is a drawback. Those boxes on your doorstep are enticements to potential crooks. Porch piracy continues to be a serious issue, but you are able to protect yourself from it by installing a doorbell camera with your home security system. These devices are fantastic tools to deter package theft, but they give you a lot more.
Take a second to see how they work and why there’s a good chance they’ll be a crucial aspect of your smart home.
Perks of a Prescott video doorbell
Found in both wired and wireless options, video doorbells offer a range of innovative features, and the technology continues to progress. You now have the ability to customize detection zones, speak to individuals in front of your door, and get instant updates whenever an item is dropped off.
The best way to understand how a Prescott video doorbell camera works is to explore the many advantages it gives you. Consider these features:
- Active deterrents: You aren’t able to get this on each model, but there are several smart video doorbells that take action in deterring theft with warnings that can be seen and heard. This is a fantastic way to let prowlers know that you are watching.
- 180-degree x 180-degree camera view: You will benefit from seeing the total picture, and that consists of the faces of visitors on your porch and items on the walkway below. Options with 180-degree x 180-degree field of vision provide a comprehensive perspective.
- Vivid streams no matter the hour: If you don’t have images that are easy to see, what’s the purpose of installing a doorbell camera? Top models will include exceptional high dynamic range (HDR) resolution and night vision.
- Package delivery notifications: Would you like to be informed when a package is delivered? You are able to get immediate notifications from video doorbells capable of differentiating between individuals and deliveries.
- Talk to whoever’s at your door: Is a person lingering at your front door? Two-way audio lets you ask their purpose for being there. You could even utilize this handy feature to frighten off people hanging around your walkway.
- Prevent false alarms: Advanced doorbell cameras will even give you the opportunity to customize detection zones. Restricting the viewing area will allow you to reduce false alarms triggered by pedestrians or pets.
- Instant access to footage: A video doorbell configured into your smart home gives you the option to view real-time and archived video straight from your cell phone security app.
Video doorbells keep you linked to your home like you’ve never been before, as you can engage with them directly from your mobile device, no matter your location. They’ll alert you when a visitor arrives, give you a sightline into what’s going on, and even let you talk with whoever’s at your door. They’ve turned into difference-makers in terms of security and convenience.
Order a doorbell camera with your Prescott smart home
Defend your home against package theft and keep an eye on what’s happening at your entrance day and night with a Prescott doorbell camera. Vivint’s advanced models offer all the sought-after features, like active theft protection, 180-degree viewing, and package notifications. Contact
(928) 267-6739 today to start customizing your smart home.