How does home monitoring work in Prescott?
After much consideration, you’ve reached the decision that a home security system is the top way to improve your property’s safety. You even appreciate the thought of a smart home to bring additional convenience and energy savings to your life. But are you still wondering about home monitoring?
Take a little time to see how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this additional line of protection is indispensable to your security.
Learn how Prescott home monitoring works
If you select professional home monitoring from leading companies such as Vivint, you are connected to adept home security specialists 365 days a year. Although they are always mere moments away when you need them, that doesn’t mean they are exceedingly invasive. You won’t discover them constantly watching your property or checking your video clips. Instead, they go to work the instant an emergency strikes. Here’s how:
- Whenever one of your components is set off -- whether it’s a window sensor or CO detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is signaled instantly.
- Your command center then sends the warning automatically to your monitoring experts.
- A Vivint monitoring representative will then communicate with you to verify the situation and inquire about your safety.
- When the monitoring specialist is not able to contact you, they will proceed to alert emergency services.
- Your monitoring staff is there to guide you through the crisis and will act as the chief point of contact with local responders if you are away.
Basically, you may consider monitoring as having your own private security team connected to your security equipment. This is more than just a sense of peace as you have real-life experts to assist you when you need them most.
Defending your house, even when you’re not there
Having round-the-clock assistance on call in the event of an emergency is nice when you’re on site as you’ll be busy making certain those in your family are safe. It’s even more critical when something occurs while you’re not there. Think about your smoke detector tripping or an access point sensor triggering your alarm when you’re on holiday. What happens when no one is there to notice the alert of the loud siren? By incorporating 24-hour monitoring, your home is always guarded, regardless of if you’re home or not.
Your Vivint Smart Hub is essential in Prescott home monitoring
You might consider your Vivint Smart Hub as the heart of your home’s security. All device communications are directed through this convenient, centralized interface. Along with being your connection to monitoring specialists, the smart hub provides these additional benefits:
- Emergency button to get in contact with your Vivint home monitoring agents
- 2-way audio feature letting you speak directly to your monitoring team
- You can call for help with any type of concern, including medical problems
If you’re not able to find your phone when a crisis takes place, you’ll still be able to communicate with your monitoring staff right through your control panel.
Request home monitoring with your advanced Prescott security system
Consult with the experts at Vivint and request a fully integrated Prescott smart home with the 24-7 monitoring, safety alarms, and entrypoint sensors you require. We know the value of monitoring which is why it is included with our popular packages. If you want to upgrade your home’s protection, dial (928) 267-6739 or fill out the form below to start.