Work With Your 24/7 Monitoring Agents
Any time your home alarm system in Prescott goes off, your 24-hour monitoring professionals will act immediately. The first move is to validate your alarm, and that involves communicating with you. The procedure they abide by is based on the sort of emergency. For instance, when the emergency is of a medical nature, a single effort will be made to contact you before first responders are sent out. If you have a burglary alarm - the most frequent sort of alarm - a monitoring specialist will follow these guidelines to reach out to you:
- An effort will be made to contact you via the central command panel. You will generally be required to supply a passcode.
- If that doesn’t result in a reply, a call is attempted to your primary contact number.
- A second number or your first contact person is attempted next.
- If you still can’t be reached, local police officers are dispatched.
- Your monitoring agents will attempt to reach you again after the proper authorities are notified.
If you're not in a situation where you can converse with monitoring agents, don’t fret. Support will still be deployed even when you're not available to confirm the emergency.
Prepare for any situation with a Vivint home alarm system in Prescott
Stay ready for any crisis with a modern home alarm system in Prescott from Vivint. Dial (928) 267-6739 to start designing your home’s protection today.