What you should look for in a home security camera in Prescott
So many people in Prescott want to take a look what’s going on at their house when they are not home This is a principal reason why security cameras are some of the best tools to think about as you customize your home’s security. Despite the fact that standalone cameras will be beneficial when configured properly, they’re even more helpful when incorporated into your residence’s complete system.
Are you interested in what to look for in a home security camera in Prescott? You’ll be happy to find these important devices include more conveniences than earlier versions. You are able to view live footage from interior cameras or warn those lurking about with incorporated deterrent mechanisms from exterior cameras. You’ll also enjoy instant access to your cameras with a centralized control panel or smartphone app.
Dynamic features enhance home security cameras in Prescott
Loaded with features and easy-to-incorporate security cameras will take your residence’s protection to a different level. These essential aspects of your security system can be found with an incredible range of features such as bi-directional talk, motion detection, and convenient cell phone access. Explore the possibilities below.
- Built-in deterrents: Choose a surveillance camera that will take action automatically. If strange behavior is detected by the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro, a vivid circle of red light will form around the camera lens and an audible warning will sound.
- Night vision: Dynamic IR night vision sensors provide clear views of your environs at any hour. Your cameras will even maintain their visibility when closing in on specific spots.
- Cloud storage: Choose security cameras with cloud storage options and the chance to watch footage straight from your smartphone app.
- Mobile app: Today’s home security cameras in Prescott are frequently paired to a handy smartphone app. You can review current feeds or pre-recorded clips and even engage or deactivate your alarms. The Vivint App will post an alert to your phone when the cameras are triggered.
- Motion sensors: Incorporated motion sensors allows cameras to engage whenever odd activity is detected. You’ll also get a message on your phone.
- Converse with anyone at your door or loved ones: Would you welcome the chance to check in with your children once they get home from school? Is there a delivery person at your main entry? The latest surveillance systems, including the Vivint Doorbell Camera Pro, allow convenient bi-directional audio so you may chat with the people detected by your equipment.
- Greater viewing angles: As a good rule of thumb, your outdoor video cameras should give you an angle of 120° or higher. As an example, the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro boasts 140° angle viewing.
- Customizable zones: This benefit provides the opportunity to designate the precise space you wish your camera to watch over. This can be helpful to optimize what you surveil as you aren’t going to require alerts each time a car travels by in front of your house.
Configure your own Vivint smart home system
You now know what to look for in a home security camera in Prescott. All that remains is to put everything together in a custom Vivint smart home. Dial (928) 267-6739 to start or fill out the form below to contact our specialists.